T: 07731 577256 E: email@example.com
“In the attitude of silence the soul finds
the path in a clearer light, and what is
elusive and deceptive resolves itself into
Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.”
Counsellor and Supervisor
Welcome to Therapy Hall
My name is Pam Hall and I am a qualified and experienced counsellor and supervisor,
offering long and short term individual therapy, health coaching, mentoring and counselling supervision.
Where? Only Online...
Prior to Covid19, I was offering face to face sessions either in Glasgow City Centre or at Strachur in Argyll. Each location has a
comfortable and confidential environment where you can feel safe and supported.
However, now all sessions are being done by video or phone.
Click on Fees/Location for more information.
I offer individual counselling and therapy for a broad range of issues including the following:
Depression and Low Mood
Bereavement, Grief and Loss
Low Self Esteem & Confidence Issues
and Counselling Supervision
We all struggle with things from time to time and often it helps to talk it all
through with someone unrelated and non-judgemental. Counselling could help you,
in one or more of the following ways, to:
• First and foremost, feel supported during a difficult time in your life
• Express and explore your thoughts and feelings
• Gain insight and understanding
• Feel calmer and more peaceful
• Reduce or eliminate troubling symptoms and learn how to cope more effectively
• Recover from past hurts
• Learn how to enjoy healthier relationships
• Become more accepting of yourself and others
• Enhance your self-esteem
• Learn more flexible ways of thinking and behaving
• Feel empowered to make choices and to take action
• Discover a clearer purpose and direction in life
• Improve your health and well-being
T: 07731 577256
PLEASE NOTE: If you are feeling suicidal right now, please visit
Copyright © All Rights Reserved